Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ladies are generally regarded as being safer individuals
GUANGZHOU, China, March 10 (Xinhua) -- With a day-high 106.40 points in his last dive, Xie Siyi of China managed a strong comeback in the men's 3m springboard final to beat the pace-setter Jack Laugher of Britain, winning his first world series champion on the second day of the FINANVC Diving World Series 2017 here on Friday.

China swept all the seven golds on offer so far.

Laugher, who claimed individual title in the first leg in Beijing last weekend, built up early lead and enjoyed 105.30 for his 5156B.

Despite 19.85 behind Laugher after five dives, Xie performed his trademark 109C with 106.40 and surged back to win the gold medal for a total 556.20.

Laugher dove after Xie but made a big splash on his 207C which brought him 59.40. Laugher had to concede to a silver 529.05. China's Olympic champion Cao Yuan finished third 519.80.

"Jack was the front leader while I made a mistake in my third dive 207C, so I concentrated on my own dives. I was glad that my last dive helped me to win the gold which is my first victory in the individual event in the world series. I really appreciate my rivals," said Xie, who became a new partner with Cao Yuan since this year and won two synchro champions from Beijing to Guangzhou.

Laugher was a little bit disappointed about his last dive. "My performance is generally pretty good through semifinal and final. My first five dives were very good in the final tonight that I was looking on to make a personal best. I lost some concentration because I was so far ahead about 20 points lead into the last round. It is a kind of shame but it is the time to make mistakes and to learn to go for the world championships," Laugher said.

Two-time Olympic champion Shi Tingmao of China took the crown of the women's 3m springboard with 395.40, well ahead of young teammate Chang Yani 360.60 and Maddison Keeney of Australia 357.00.

Shi, who had a cold in Guangzhou, said she felt more confident in her dives in recent years. "I made my international debut here at the Guangzhou Asian Games seven years ago. Now I grow up to a veteran with young divers. The more competitions I had, the more confidence and consistence I got."

Wang HanLi Zheng snatched the mixed 3m springboard gold in 333.00, edging Jennifer AbelFrancois Imbeau-Dulac of Canada 326.16 and Maddison KeeneyDominic Bedggood of Australia 324.66. the

World Diving Series in Guangzhou will come to end on March 11 after the men's, women's platform and mixed synchro platform competition.

Since amino acids obtained from dietary sources are the precursors of mood-regulating neurotransmitters such as serotonin and dopamine , amino acids are considered to hold potential in treatingdepression. Neurotransmitter precursors are the subject of ongoing research.So why is this topic relevant to primary care medicine? Patients have taken matters into their ownhands. Patients are self-treating their depression with amino acid supplements and appear to be motivated by a perceived benefi t in their mood and overall health. The amino acid precursors tryptophan,tyrosine , 5-hydroxytryptophan, and L-dopa are readily available as supplements at doses that exceed feasible dietary intake. Amino acids supplements have less potential for harm and larger therapeuticeffect when their use is physician-guided.This chapter presents the bundle damage theory of depression to probe the biologic basis of amino acid therapy. It offers primary care physicians a treatment protocol that implements laboratory testing toguide dosing; explains the potential side effects and how these can be minimized; offers quality regulation in product selection; and presents a protocol for simultaneous use of medication and nutrients inthe treatment of clinical depression.II. EPIDEMIOLOGYDepression is a global problem. The World Health Organization notes:32 Nearly 5锟?0% of persons in a community at a given time are in need of help for depression. As muchas 8锟?0% of persons carry the risk of developing depression during their lifetime. The average age of the onset for major depression is between 20 and 40 years. Women have higher rates of depression thanmen. Race or ethnicity does not infl uence the prevalence of depression. World wide depression is the fourth leading cause of disease burden , accounting for 4.4% of total Disability-Adjusted Life-Years(DALYs) in the year 2000. It causes the largest amount of non-fatal burden. Disability from depression world wide is increasing. In 1990, the total years lived with disability (YLD) was 10.7%. By 2000 , theYLD had increased to 12.1% worldwide.33 Mental health conditions have a tendency to move upwards in ranking, while ranked as the fourth leading cause of disease burden in 2000 , it is expected thatdepression will move to second place by 2020, second only to heart disease.34 Population surveys suggest that while the incidence of depression is higher in the developedcountries of North America and Europe than in other regions , it is nonetheless a common condition throughout the world.38 The rate difference is often attributed to underdiagnosis, but newer datasuggest that the Western diet , stressful lifestyle, and higher toxicant exposures contribute to the prevailing high rates in Westernized countries.32The monoamine theory fails to explain why the incidences of depression are increasing on a worldwide basis and is more prevalent in developed countriesIII. PATHOPHYSIOLOGYThe monoamine theoryThe monoamine theory of depression has long been the major framework against which the treatment of depression has been examined and developed due to the fact that the theory attempts toprovide a pathophysiologic explanation for depression and the actions of antidepressants. The central premise of the monoamine theory states that it may be possible to restore normal function indepressed patients by targeting the catecholamine andor serotonin systems with ant. Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap MLB Jerseys China Cheap NBA Throwback Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NHL Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale College Jerseys