Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Float Tent is Perfect!
Hello all,

I just wanted to make a post and mention how happy I am with my float tent. I was one of the early adopters and bought during the kickstarter. When I first got the tent I was one of the biggest critics/complainers. Well over the last 6-8 months I have finally figured out my water care/maintenance and the tent is working/running better than ever.

I got some of the upgrade parts, and Zen has really made good on their end about fixing the things that were not working in the beginning. For instance the original temperature controllers were terrible (in my opinion), but the new version 1.5 are great and work perfect. Adding the magnets for the flaps like users suggested really made the tent alot better and increased float space.

To make a long story short, I went from early adopter, to critic, to full on in love. I have been using the same salt in the tent for 17 months now, and I am sure it will not have any trouble making it another 7 months or even 19 months....... making the total time without water/salt change 2-3years.....who knows

I just know the tent is awesome now that I have it figured out and Zen has corrected some of the initial bugs!
Yay to floating at home. There is definitely some weekly/monthly maintenance, but it is well worth it.

There used to be alot of action on these forums, but pretty much all posts have disappeared. I am hoping some of the other early adopters or new comers will start posting more.
(04-02-2016, 08:14 AM)That\s so great to hear!  I was a Kickstarter purchaser at the $1600 level and I'm setting my tent up this weekend finally!!  I've had it since October 2014.  Great to hear yours is serving you well!  I too hope more will come to the forums. If you look at the member list it looks like there are a majority of spam users and I wonder if that's part of the problem.  I hope Zen will manage it and clear off those users with illogical usernames like one one member is named "ugevagiizupo" and in their profile there is a link to how to purchase a consumer drug.  That's not a Zen Float member.Thanks for your good words!  soulisshaking Wrote: Hello all,

I just wanted to make a post and mention how happy I am with my float tent.  I was one of the early adopters and bought during the kickstarter.  When I first got the tent I was one of the biggest critics/complainers.  Well over the last 6-8 months I have finally figured out my water care/maintenance and the tent is working/running better than ever.

I got some of the upgrade parts, and Zen has really made good on their end about fixing the things that were not working in the beginning.  For instance the original temperature controllers were terrible (in my opinion), but the new version 1.5 are great and work perfect.  Adding the magnets for the flaps like users suggested really made the tent alot better and increased float space.

To make a long story short, I went from early adopter, to critic, to full on in love.  I have been using the same salt in the tent for 17 months now, and I am sure it will not have any trouble making it another 7 months or even 19 months....... making the total time without water/salt change 2-3years.....who knows

I just know the tent is awesome now that I have it figured out and Zen has corrected some of the initial bugs!
Yay to floating at home.  There is definitely some weekly/monthly maintenance, but it is well worth it.

There used to be alot of action on these forums, but pretty much all posts have disappeared.  I am hoping some of the other early adopters or new comers will start posting more.
zoho mail login
zoho mail review